Monday, February 22, 2010
Another Day In Computer tech
Sometimes I got to wonder how truthful people are. I look at people online who draw thing and they say their average and they look amazing to me. My only conclusion can be i'm below average. I guess that means I should just work harder on my talents. Well really the real conclusion would be to take a real class on drawing on such but is it really worth it to me? I think it is but in reality it's not the smart thing to be doing. What good will being a good artist do for the future in me. Doubtful I'm good enough to earn any money off of it. You always could say that I don't know what I am going to do yet, so I should figure it out so I won't be waisting time. Hmm, the "BHS News" is on, and they just said that there is a job shadow fair. I suppose I could do that and see what some peoples jobs are and see what I would like. For you poor souls that are trying to read my blog you can just ignore these weird random post. I'm just putting my thoughts down into words. Besides that's what I find a blog for, it's a big "clog" of thoughts in my case. Argh, got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i think it's funny how you say we could ignore your random posts when you know very well a lot of us will read them anyway. XP and by the way, i think you are an amazing artist. there is always room for improvement for everyone!
I think that art is supposed to be done for self expression, not money. Now if you could do both that would be nice. I think it usually has to be a hobby for folks.
Post a Comment