Friday, December 12, 2008
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas FAM! I'm so excited to see you all! I'm sorry about not posting lately but life has seemed crazy. But I promise I'll post over Christmas brake which is actually kind of lame because all of you will be here anyways lol! By the way I just finished the first 2 books, the only ones that are out, of the Looking Glass Wars. I am pretty sure it's a trilogy. WAY GOOD THOUGH! I recommend anyone to reading it. OH by the way just real quick to say. You know how I made Kronos' older sister, and only sister, Haiku sound like a nice loving person. She does have a bit of a violent side like all the Peayn family. More so she can lose her temper for easily. Any ways Merry Christmas to all I LUVETH YOU ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you,too!
can't wait to see you, Monkey
Post a Comment