Sunday, November 2, 2008

UPDATE!




Alright, this picture if gonna help me explain a few things. First up yes it is a copy of one of the picture down there. Second off it is Kronos. But don't think that's exactly what Kronos looks like. Well, yes it is what he looks like. But right now he wears more casual clothing and has a bit shorter hair. And doesn't have the mark on his neck. Any how! I'm going to use this picture to explain some differences I have made in my book that I find makes it make a bit more sense and adds a bit more unique ideas into the book with the Peayn family, Kronos' family. Alright so if you notice in the picture he has cat ears. I know they may not look like cat ears but what ever they are CAT EARS! Alright, so this explains why the family is a bit supernatural besides the magic part. And it also adds a bit more to give contrast to the other characters. Kronos now has super sensitive hearing. Phobos happens to have the keen instincts of the cat that make him agile and a quick thinker. Although all of them have a bit of that he's just to a bit greater extent. And heck I'll explain the rest of the families errr, at least the ones I have made. There is first Kronos' elder brother his name is...... (has to go look it up and been changing it a lot lately)....Isaac there you go Isaac. He has cat eyes. He can evaluate a given scenario within a fraction of a second allowing him to keep track of multiple things very quickly. Than their is Kronos' older sister Haiku. She has cats claws and their ability to jump and get around and climb things that you would seem impossible. Than there is/was more people in the Peayn family but,....... I don't feel like explaining that because it will ruin the upcoming chapter.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

So its all the same animal characteristics in the family, eh? It is an intriguing idea. I wonder what animal our family's special traits would come from?

Jessica said...

They all have cat characteristics huh? So do all families in the world of your book posses traits from cats? Or different animals for each family?