Wednesday, February 3, 2010

School!

Here I am in computer tech! Suppose to be doing some "typing game" that will improve my typing. All I have to say to such a promotion is YAWN! There is only so many times I can play typer shark in tell I imploud. UBSCT testing is this week. The test are really long and dull but, not very hard. I could survive without them. I know that is important and all but, is it really necessary for my to be thinking so in depth of what my career is. Isn't this my time to go around and see what I like and show talent in? I get approached as if I should know exactly what I want to do and love. Who knows that at age 15??? It's really bothering me. For all I'm concerned I don't even have to be stress about my career too much in tell after my mission. Right now I should be preparing myself for that not college! Uh oh, got to go starting an assignment!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

When I was in school we took an interest test to see what career we were most likely to pursue... I put that my religion was the most important thing in my life and it told me I should be a clergymen. I didn't even know what that was and had to ask the teacher, funny huh?

Canadian said...

I laugh at anyone who says you have to work on your typing skill Mr. I-can-type-a-million-words-a-minute!

mommaquincy said...

You could work on spelling and grammar stuff or does that count in computer class?