Monday, April 21, 2008
QUESTION!
Well I was meaning to put more into chapter one but I started writing it at about 10:15 pm on a school night. So I kind of rushed it. So the question is do you want me to edit the first chapter a bit and repost it a bit different or just keep going. I'm sorry if you don't care that much but I do. No just kidding. You don't have to put in your opinion. Yet cant wait tell Jack gets back. The date is coming up. Love you all. Dan good luck with school. Josh good luck with finding a job. Jenny good lucky with being awesome. Jessica good luck with Sophie. Joni good luck with job and finding money. Nicole good luck with your blog. Matt good luck with getting money. James good luck with being awesome with Jenny. Jason good luck with helping Nicole with the blog and work and being awesome on Guitar Hero. Love you all! And buenas suerte to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jonathan, I think that you should edit it and add the things you missed the first time you wrote it. That's what writing it like, isn't it Jason? You should also keep people posted on the cool stuff you are doing like, learning 2 more numbers to accompany the men's choir and singing in the honor's choir and where you are at with your Eagle project. You are at least as interesting as your story!
At some point your story will need some editing, but right now I'm more interested in chapter 2.
Hey monkey, the story is great. If I was you, I'd do one edit and use the momentum as you write the second chapter. I really like editing things, by the way. I could help you edit your grammar. All you'd have to do is email me the writing at jennyquincy@gmail.com I'd edit it with comments so you can just change the things you want. Then I'll just send it back to you. Have you use word for editing before? I like it. I'm really excited about your story! and thanks for the luck on being awesome. We need all the help we can get. Love you
Post a Comment