Well most you know that this is my parents van! So, my parents are going down to New Mexico for a wedding or something! So Dan and Jessica are being my pretend parents! By the way it is much funner! No offense to mom and dad but they are always so busy they don't like to sit down and have some fun even when they do have free time! They would rather get some extra sleep that they don't need, BLAH!!! Not the point though! My parents will be gone for 2 days leaving my first 2 days back to school from Holiday break not with real parents! Like the title says "Out With The Parents in With the FUN!" So I tried to snag some pictures of them before they left but, in the morning it's hard to get a good picture of stressed parents worried about their house while they are gone!
*******************
Well, apparently blogger is having some problems so I will not be able to put my other pictures on right now and so I am not going to wait for it to fix its self so! Please Comment!



4 comments:
I was most entertained by this post, although I have to contend that your parents might actually need extra sleep. I actually have a theory that almost everyone in the world needs more sleep. Mostly me. Have fun with the Chapmans!
I'm a little offended that you don't consider Dan and I "real" parents... because we actually are real parents, just not yours! But honestly I am not at all offended because you think we're cooler and more fun than mom and dad and that's doing pretty good!
Sorry to be so boring and worried about getting all those things done that just seem to happen by magic. Hope you find good and productive things to help you not be bored .
Jonathan, Are you saying that reading isn't fun and exciting? What kind of crazy mixed up kid are you? And sleep is definitely the best thing to do with spare time! I am glad that you had fun with the Chapman though. I know that I do!
Post a Comment