Well I don't know if all of you guys look at Jessica's blog but, she challenged us to write what we are thankful for on our blogs/brains. Now I am doing this right now but, you might want to look at my blog again tomorrow and, see my story of JENNY AND JAMES BEING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! AHEM!! Sorry a little too happy that people I "love" being around are here! I just can't help myself. You should see what happens when you are an only child in a small neighborhood with weird ideas! It might just drive you totally and utterly insane! Now than, what I am thankful for, truthfully this is probably the easiest question of my life. Cause if you think about it you are really thankful for everything cause everything is not yours it's heavenly fathers. If you like food most certainly if you are not thankful for the food start to become thankful for it cause it was given to you. Yet, we act like we have made it ourself raising ourselfs (or however you spell that) in pride always wishing to gain more power. Don't take this wrong i'm not saying that you guys do this just that some people do and it's fun to talk about.
Anyhow, really if we just stop and think for a moment. I am thankful for this computer keyboard and monitor so I can be sharing my feelings. I am thankful for the internet so this is actually being broad casted to other people from far away. I am thankful for this chair I am sitting on and my wonderful skill of being a naturally fast typest so It doesn't take me an hour to type this. I am grateful for this very body and to be able to live on Earth and go through these human feelings. I am not just grateful for certain things. I am grateful for everything. Jessica I hope this goes through all the things you thought of being what you wanted me to say. Happy Thanksgiving and may you be thankful!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks Jonathan, it's good for us to write out all that we are thankful for and you've done a great job. I hope you don't crazy being the only child at home in a small neighborhood with weird ideas! Hang in there. Happy thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!
Jonthan, I'm thankful that you have the internet and your blogspot to try to stay in touch with your siblings, so that you don't feel isolated. But, aren't you thankful for stuff outside of your computer room?
Post a Comment